Monday, September 15, 2014

CBC Radio, Daybreak Interview

The second, and last radio interview I have been invited to do here in Montreal was this morning, this time in English, on the CBC Daybreak show. This was an 8 minute segment, with just two of us in the studio, so there was a lot more back and forth to be had than the previous show with more people having their say. Also, as the discussion was in English, I had less fears over expressing myself, which helped too. The interview was well done, and the presenter skillfully managed to get the points they must have found interesting from the pre-interviews across in the time.


I'm not sure if it's geographically locked for listeners outside Canada. Apparently I sound more Scottish than normal in the interview. I can't say it was intentional, but it is extremely likely.

So that's that then. All awaiting the Thursday vote now, and back to obscurity for me. Unless there are any last minute interviews, maybe for TV? No-one has contacted me for a TV interview yet! Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment